Thursday, January 25, 2007

Anchorage is a small town.

I told you that yesterday I toted my camera everywhere to chronicle my daily life. I took plenty of commute photos while driving. Well, a funny thing happened with one of those photos.

When I was returning home from work last night, I would snap the occasional shot for the project. I passed by a fender-bender where a pickup truck was high-centered on the snowbank between the oncoming lanes and mine. The truck was sticking out from the oncoming side. A couple of people were talking outside the truck and everyone looked okay. I continued on to get dinner and head home.

In the evening I checked my Myspace account and read a blog entry from a longtime Myspace contact. It was about her munched pickup! Yep. I passed a Myspace friend that I have never met in person. We exchanged some email about the incident and I sent her the shot.

Anchorage feels like a big city, only because it is one... relative to the other towns and villages in Alaska. But it's really a small town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home