Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Winter Update

It's been a c-c-c-cold and snowy winter this year in Anchorage. I've been busy shooting photos as much as possible and am moving closer to being a true professional. I've bought a domain and will announce the address when the site is ready. I've joined some new photog organizations online and have tried the gamut of Anchorage photo clubs. In addition to my Flickr links to the right, you can also find me at the photographer's salon, Utata, and at the contributor-oriented magazine, "JPG".

I hope Santa was good to you. He expanded my lens collection with the addition of a Lensbaby. Much of my recent work is practice on this challenging new lens.

Lastly, I was approached this week with an offer to do my own show! This will be a big first-step for me and I have a lot of work to do in the coming weeks. The show is not until summer (they're booked through June), so at least I have some time. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home