Friday, June 09, 2006

Short n Sweet

My wife made it home safely this week - all rested and 'vacationed-up'. It's great to have her back. Her serenity lasted less than 24 hours (see past blog post for teen issues). And today things have, at least tentatively, reached equilibrium.

I've been dealing with my diverticulitis issues for the past month. I think I'm out of the woods now. But the meds I've been on (two strong antibiotics) seem to be messing with me in other ways. The bottle on one of these meds says 'may cause dizziness'. They're right, and it's very disconcerting. A less serious side effect: strange metallic taste in my mouth 24/7 while I'm on these. The pills run out next week and I can deal with it until then.

Other than that: Summer. Walks. Photography. Flickr. And friends... can't forget them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home