Sunday, May 28, 2006

Baby I'm a Star!

Well, not really. That's the title of a Prince song (look it up if you don't beleive me).

I got an email from within Flickr this morning from some dude who said that one of my photos made Flickr's 10 most viewed list for yesterday. I didn't even know that there was such a thing!

His message:
"Congratulations! This image is currently one of Flickr's most interesting photos for 27 may 2006. (It is on page one of the calendar view.) Would you please add it to the Interestingness pool? It would be a great addition!"

So this is basically a photo that I shot with my trusty old 35mm SLR in 1992 and had decided, on a whim, to scan a couple days ago and post to Flickr. Makes me wonder what else I should dig out of that shoe box of pix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home