Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And finally:

Tonight I had a moment of panic! I coudln't log into my Blogger account. Got it figured out. Whew!

So I took the time to bring every body up to speed in three quick posts! This one is the last for tonight I promise. Basically this is just tying up some loose ends.

First off, the new Canon 30D is doing well. I'm learning it's quirks; few they be. Also, I'm still happy with my 'starter' set of lenses. I've got all focal lengths covered from 17-300 from F4 on up. And one prime (fixed) 50mm lens at F1.8 for low-light and portrait shooting. The only real news is that I have discovered my first possible dust speck on the CMOS sensor! Grrrrrr! Looks like I'll have to develop a skill for cleaning it. A photog friend of mine who owns a 20D says it's no big deal.

And on my calendar for this weekend? Another Flickr meet-up. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home