Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Today's Project

Today I have been working on a photography project that I've meant to do for awhile. A diary-in-photos of a typical weekday.

I'm usually hindered by bleary-eyed tiredness first thing in the morning, embarrassment of using an SLR for selfies in public places, or just plain laziness. Not today.

I started shooting just past 5am, starting with my first cup of coffee. Then shot everything major throughout my day. AM commute. My desk first thing in the morning. Driving to lunch. More work. Break. Evening commute and the family 'dinner run'. Even the screen as I compose this! The evening's not over yet, and I feel a Barnes & Noble run coming on.

After I do some severe editorial selecting, I'll have to decide how to present the images. One idea is to create a large storyboard image with only the times of day on each frame. We'll see. If this works, maybe I'll try telling other stories in pictures.

Watch my Flickr account for this project!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home