Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Photographer's Lunch

I had a really great time at lunch yesterday. A coworker of mine who is a pro wedding photographer on her off time, is making the transition to digital from shooting film; and wanted to take me to lunch to pick my brain about 'digital.' She has resisted for years, but feels that the digital SLR's are now up to a quality level that she can work with. The camera she chose is my dream camera, and it was great to be able to play with it during the lunch. She also brought her best friend Sue, who also bought her first DSLR.

They asked me about taking me to lunch, late last week. I accepted, with some reservations about my ability to 'deliver' enough info to work off a sandwich and a beer! And during the lunch, there were a few questions that I just did not know the answer to. But also many that I did. All things considered, it was a good (almost two hour) lunch. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home