Monday, April 10, 2006

Update: Monday

I managed to make it through the weekend and actually feel somewhat better today. My gastroenterologist is booked up for a couple of weeks, so his staff suggested that I see a general MD today so I can get the meds I need. I'm now going on day 3 without solid food. I may as well wait and see if they need to do any blood work. After that, I think I'm going to try eating something. Appointment is at 2pm.

Other than that, I'm keeping busy online today. I can see from my blogger stats that most of you readers are not from the Anchorage, AK area. But for those who are, and are also Chugach Electric customers, I would encourage you to vote for our annual board elections. The ballots are due by April 24th. Please vote for Jeff Lipscomb and Jim Nordlund. These are good guys.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home