Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sick.

The weekend started out so well. But about mid-evening yesterday I began to feel woozy. It also felt like every meal I ate was still sloshing around in my stomach. A nauseating, full feeling that stayed with me throughout the night and into this morning. I tried to sleep. Tried to throw up - something! Ugggg! So whatever it is, it has been slowly. Oh so slowly, moving it's way through my system. Like the world's biggest Dorrito swallowed in the wrong orientation and slowly making it's leisurely way down my throat. Just substitute a full meal for the Dorrito and my GI tract for a throat and you have the idea.

And nothing seems to be of comfort. I tried going online periodically. Tried watching TV. Listening to podcasts. Whatever.

Well. In sundial-like slowness, it does seem to be getting better. Sorry to dump this on you all, but this blog is about my daily life and my life today is this.

ttyl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home