Friday, March 17, 2006

Finally! Something new.

Welcome to my crossroads.

Since last October, I've been blogging elsewhere. I have now discovered blogger and have 'seen the light'. I may close down that other blog soon. But I didn't want to lose my entries and thoughts from daily life there. Now that I've copied them over - well, all the ones that matter anyway - I find myself at a crossroads. Or since you are reading this... maybe I should say WE are at a crossroads. Aside from being a rescue-op for my old posts, these 'reposts' serve to give you some backstory into who I am. But I now have the choice of continuing to post in that old venue while writing fresh material here... OR stop writing there altogether. I haven't decided yet. In an interesting twist of triviality, I have reached my 1000th blog viewing in that old place. Funny.

I don't have to decide right away, in any case.

And as always, feel free to comment or email me anytime. lol.. you may be censored, but feel free to comment anyway!

~Adrift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home