Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm back.

Notice the lack of exclamation point.

After being sick for the better part of a week, I have decided to try going to work today. I'm not back up to 100%, but close enough for utility work. I'll leave it at that.

My desk is right where I left it and my coworkers have really stepped up to plate for me in my absence. I've had other jobs where this is not the case. Where everything falls apart if I'm away for a few day. Nice.

And by the way, if you're an Anchorage resident who happens to be a Chugach Electric customer:

Please do not throw away your Chugach Electric ballots!! Please vote for Jeff Lipscomb and Jim Nordlund!! Every vote counts!! (And don't forget to sign the back of your envelope...)

Thank you!!!

And if your my friend in in the Anch. area, please repost this. My job may depend on it! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home