Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Things are fine.

Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. I think that I tend to post more when things are weighing on my mind. Sometimes I write about exactly those things; or sometimes the topic is more whimsical. But I think that the fact is, I write less when 'things are cool' in my life. And basically... right now they are. Aside from the small stuff, my family and friends are mostly okay; and the same applies to me.

If you still want something... well, my lunch hour today sucked. I could tell you about that? I got a late start due to work and was stuck in the thick of traffic. I tried going to Organic Oasis, but couldn't log on to their wireless for some reason, and wasn't being seen by the server staff. So I bailed and drove a block away to Middle Way Cafe. Wi-fi was good there; but the line of customers was out the door! I sat at a table and surfed. When the line was gone, so was most of my lunch break.

My lunch: coffee and banana bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home