Tuesday, April 25, 2006

stuff

Hey guys. I'm not feeling particularly 'bloggy' lately. But it's been a couple days, so I thought I'd put something out there. This is the last day that I'll be a thirty-something; so I'm feeling a bit melancholy. Yeah 'poor me'. Lol. April has been one fucked-up month so far. This week brings me sadness for a friend who is dealing with loss. Worry about my daughter who's been missing a lot of school lately. More worry about a doctor's visit that's coming up. And nothing really that I'm looking forward to in the near-term. Is 40 too old to become Emo? And while I'm on the pity trip, May promises for me: a pseudo-surgical procedure (Friday's appointment is a consult). June/July? The possible end of my job, if the IBEW gets booted from Chugach.

Okay. There has to be some bright side to my life? Let's see... Nope!

Just kidding. My sister-in-law is coming to visit for the end of May. She's really cool (sorry... no myspace presence to show you that I know of). I've been entering to win a camera online. Maybe I'll win? We're planning to camp-out in Seward for the weekend of July 4th. That'll be good. And, oh yeah, I've got some great friends!

Foodie update: Vegan's can find good stuff at Thai Village on Muldoon. We've been going there for about five years and they rock! Tofu Pad Thai, and lot's of veggie dishes. And if you eat seafood, try the #72 (shrimp and veggies). Don't forget to ask for brown steamed rice instead of white!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home