Thursday, April 27, 2006

My B-day.

I had an okay day yesterday, and a great evening. No black balloons. No over the hill jokes. Yes on the trashed cubbie. But that was ofset by cake and food. An ex-coworker friend took me to lunch. And after work, my wife and I took a drive to get out of town and had dinner. We were surprised to run into friends at the restaurant (and no, the meet-up was not prearranged by my wife). We watched the beautiful sunset on the way back to Anchorage. Did I stop to take pix? You know it! Once home, I jumped online to check all the usual (email, etc). Had a single celebratory glass of wine, then Zzzzzzzzzzz. So ends my 1st day as a 40 year old (non-virgin).

Speaking of the wine, here's today VEGAN tip o' the day. Disclaimer: I don't know much about wine. But this brand touts all organic grapes, they don't add sulfites and furthermore, they even test their wine for levels of naturally occurring trace sulfites.



Last night's wine was Frey Vineyards2004 Mendocino North Coast Syrah. Don't ask me what a 'syrah' is. It looked like red wine. I'll bet I can think of one or two myspace buddies that could comment on this topic, though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home