Friday, March 17, 2006

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 (repost)

Venting.

I don't blog much about work, so this is an exception today.

It seems that once or twice per year I have to get a customer on the phone who really gets under my skin. Looks like I should be safe until summer, because I was on with this guy for an hour. Usually the type of call that 'gets to me' is the really abrasive customer. This guy wasn't that at all. He just has dozens of locations billing with us and they are all auto-charged to his credit card. He was confused about his CC billing and wanted to go over all of the accounts with a fine comb. Add to this, that he is an older asian man who is really struggling with his english. I'm a very patient person, but this guy was starting to wear me down after about the 40 minutes straight. Question after question after question... with no end seemingly in sight. We do send him bills for all his meters... I wonder what he does with those? They had all the info that he was asking me for.

Deep cleansing breath. . . [sigh]. Okay. I'm better. Ready for the next customer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home