Friday, March 17, 2006

Sunday, February 05, 2006 20:33 (repost)

And the rest of my day went like this...

After posting the rant about the Big Game, I hit the road. Mailed my taxes. Stopped for coffee at KBC and ran into one of Anchorage's three podcasters. Had my coffee and surfed. Decided to drive someplace with a higher anti-Superbowl ratio - Girdwood. It was whiteout conditions the whole way there with blowing snow. Was God trying to tell me something? Naaaah. Stopped at the Bake Shop for soup n' roll. Saw a buddy from work there (small world). Drove back through the whiteout to Los Anchorage and went to the Library. Finished posting the book review that I was writing. Then Freddies, home, and myspace whor... er, surfing. :) So all in all a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home