Friday, March 17, 2006

Thursday, January 19, 2006 06:38 (repost)

Keen's or Clark's. Decisions decisions.

Trying to decide about wearing Clark's or Keen's today. I think the Keen shoes aren't quite broken in. I've been wearing them every day since the holidays; and in A meeting yesterday my heels were screaming at me. I had to kick my shoes off for a bit and massage my socked-feet on the carpet under the desk for a few. All the while hoping that my feet didn't stink. Good stuff, dear reader. Gooood stuff. Prob is that the Keens are so damn wide and the Clark's are 'merely' wide... not sure I will re-adjust. I also gave the Keen's a break on the groc run last night. Wore my old ratty Teva's. They felt like moccasins with no support, but comfortably worn-in. I think that if I start using the Clark's on the weekdays and the Keens on my time, that everything will work out. I can remember a couple of pairs of shoes or boots that took awhile to break in, but are now my feet's old frineds. Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home