Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday, January 12, 2007 (prepost)

Take One.

011207 842am AKT

Okay. I'm officially scared now. I got a call from a cousin back home in Wisconsin that her husband just died from the H5N1 human-to-human variant, dubbed by someone as "Captain Tripps" after the King novel. Not fucking funny. The media is being quiet. Europe has already been ravaged. Air travel has all but shut down, so I don't know what they think they're hiding from us! I'm going to have to make some choices soon. We're pretty isolated in AK, I don't know. This may be it people.

Click* [shuffle]

Take Two

011207 842am AKT

Well, New Years is over and it's been an amazing 06! The day job is about the same (no comment), but my show has really taken off! I don't know how long it'll take the podcast audience to put two-and-two together and realize that SomewhereinAK is really 'you know who'. Lol.

Click* [shuffle]

Take Three

011207 842am AKT

Hey guys. Another year, right. I had set out with such high goals a year ago! The holidays are over and I'm feeling sorry for myself. My close myspace friends have been with me for over a year now, and know me well. But, Things could be worse right? The DSLR served my well this past year. I might start buying lenses now. Also, I got the new iPod wifi for Xmas. Score! (remember when the video ipod was cool? right.) Here's to a prosperous '07 guys. Love ya!

Click*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home