Friday, March 17, 2006

Thursday, December 22, 2005 (repost)

Great flick!

We pretty much have Xmas shopping nailed at this point, so treated ourselves to dinner/beer/movie at the Beartooth. Dinner was great (shrimp and lime tacos), Beartooth let themselves run out of Pipeline Stout, so it's going to be Jan before we see more. 2nd choice: Prince William Porter.

The movie was Broken Flowers with Bill Murry. I think I'm one of the few who actually liked Lost in Translation; but for my wife's sake, i was hoping that this movie w/b better than 'Lost'. For those who have not seen it, I won't give any spoilers, but it's basically about a late middle-aged man who never grew out of living the playboy bachelor lifestyle and now lives kind of a lonely half life. He gets an anonymous message one day that he has a young adult son. At the behest of his neighbor/friend, he hits the roads of America trying to track down this formerly unknown son. Therein lies the story.

I hope all you you are having a good holiday season. For myself, I'm okay for now and probably won't pendulum-swing to the dark side again before Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home