Friday, March 17, 2006

Monday, December 12, 2005 (repost)

Hello world.

Okay, since I see through the stats that people are actually reading this stuff... I'll update you on my 'holiday' preparations and the current state of my demeanor.

Sunday, we got a bit (emphasis on 'bit') more shopping done. We mailed off 95% of the cards. We caught a matinee of Aeon Flux. Without going into too much about the movie, suffice to say that it would definitely be worth the price of a rental or BearTooth admission. I'll say no more.

Today at work was the Monday from hell Think Office Space, here. Gods! I have to work thorough four more days before the next weekend!! On the up-side... the Anchorage Mac user's group monthly meeting is this Wednesday, and one of the speakers is presenting on something near my heart... podcasting.

My holiday blues have ebbed for now, but it’s a rollercoaster ride this time of year. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home