Friday, March 17, 2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 05:59 (repost)

What I want to be when I grow up.

Yeah, I know I know. I'm thirty friggin nine and should be all growed up already!

But aside from my love of aviation and flying, I've never had a passion for a particular career. I dabbled in art and architecture when I was young but never ended up pursuing it outside of HS.

But photography has been with me all through. Particularly landscape and wilderness.

So last night I was chatting with an old friend who's taken a job overseas to teach (middle school English), and he was telling me that he's been buying art photo prints from this guy in CA. Then links me the website. And now I can say that if I ever were to pursue a career in fine art photography, this guy is who I want to grow up to be. Stunning work! ... and a bit discouraging for me to look at, I must admit.

http://www.theloughroad.com/

wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home