Monday, April 23, 2007

Grrrrr!!!!!

I should have updated you long before this, but I have a few things to Grrr about. First off, I didn't get the job. Typing speed was just too slow. I practiced for over a week.

Second, I did meet with the buyer and it's official. I'm a pro. ;)

And now onto the new stuff. I had a nice long weekend of shooting, but also had something new happen. I had attended a good friends birthday party and was elected to be the group photographer for the night. I took about 50 shots, only to later find that the Compact Flash card failed. All the shots are corrupt and may be lost forever. :( I had a friend pull the files from the bad card and burn them to CD. I need to find a good Mac program to restore damaged image files.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home