Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Latest

My cough from a couple weeks ago is still hanging on, but slowly getting better. Because of this, I have been teetering on the decision to see a doctor (leaning against).

Related to that subject, I was out of work for a almost 5 days a couple weeks ago at the onset of this bug. I thought I had enough paid leave time to cover it. Guess again. I got my paycheck yesterday and it was shorted a couple days. Ouch. The funny thing is that I actually did have the leave time in the form of a couple of 'floating personal holidays' that can be used during the year at my discretion. I didn't mark my timecard to reflect that and payroll didn't think to ask when I was out of regular leave. Someone is asking to see if it can be fixed after-the-fact. Wish me luck.

Finally. There is no word yet on a replacement show for the lost Noble's one. But I intend to get back on the horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home