Sunday, November 04, 2007

Apologies

I don't really have a good excuse for letting this blog lapse as I have. It HAS been a busy few months, photographically. Suffice to say that I've got a couple of solo art shows under my belt now, and my first show with an opening reception. I've also had my first taste of working for a newspaper. The cover shot of the Anchorage Press a week ago. Aside from that, I've been taking photo odd-jobs including pet photograph (a poodle/amer eskimo mix). There you have it. The highlights.

One of the reasons I've let the blog slide was a problem with this css template. My columns were running over on to each other. It took my brilliant wife all of 10 seconds to spot the error and now I'm back! So where to go from here. I've blogged heavily on Myspace in the past, but now have too many real-world acquaintances looking over my shoulder for me to have the freedom to write what I want. Without having repercussions at my day job, for instance. I've also got a domain for my photography now and am thinking of linking this blog to that site. I need a balance between photo-related updates with a bit of 'daily journal' thrown in. We'll see. For now, let's just say that I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home